Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

As I look to 2011, I am looking to the encouragement I can be for dads and thinking of this discussion schedule!

  • Mondays - Marriage Mondays - Jill and I together will discuss marital topics!
  • Tuesdays - Self - Discussing developing ourselves physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally!
  • Wednesdays - Parenting - Discussing parenting topics!
  • Thursdays -  Friends - Discussing building healthy friendships!
    Friday - Quotes - Discussing thoughts and statements that have influence!
  • Weekend - Spiritual - Discussing our spiritual lives and deepening our relationship with God!

Dads, I am taking this journey with you! I am praying and anticipating great things in our marriages, self, parenting, friendships and relationships with God!

Happy New Year!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Single fathers in need of financial assistance to make ends meet can apply for single parent grants. These programs can provide supplemental funds that may be used to help dads on a low income to afford the necessary expenses that come with raising a child. To learn more visit:

single Dads