Thursday, April 15, 2010

i love my kids

Today, I awoke thinking how much I love my kids and their spouses.  I am remembering today when they were younger.  I have always believed I have had as much responsibility in caring for my kids as Jill.  From the beginning I would change their diapers, feed them, bathe them, would get up with them in the middle of the night when they awoke for feedings.  Yes, I would even do this when Jill nursed.  I would awake, change their diapers and bring the babies to Jill to nurse.  I would then take them back to their beds when they were finished.

I have stayed engaged in caring for my my kids throughout their growing up years. How about you dads?  How involved are you caring for your babies?Let's talk about it!

During April 9 -25 if anyone leaves a comment on this post you're automatically entered to win our new release Living with Less so your Family has More book. The winner will be selected and announced on the 26th.

Thanks for stopping by...Mark

3 comments:

cjs said...

Wow - that is great that you helped out so much! I'm a mom, but I would love to win that new release. I have recently started 'couponing' and am trying to 'live with less'.

Matt said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and looking forward to hearing another Man's take on all this! Will be adding you to my reader and list.

Smileyface said...

love your ABCs of Marriage blog and love your wife Jill's blog....you two are such a blessing to the world!