Monday, April 26, 2010

Today my baby is having her first baby

Wow, at any moment I am going to be a pappaw. Anne, my oldest child, is still my baby, is having her very first baby. Individuals would say, "it goes quick, make the most of it." I would kind of nod and go on with life not paying much attention to what they said.

So Hey DAD! Stop and hear me! It goes quick ,so make the most of your parenting and your relationship with your wife.

I am so proud of Anne and have no doubts in her ability to be a great mom. I am so proud of her intenionality in life, her confidence and courage, her willingness to keep gettting better, and the list goes on.  I am proud of Matt, her husband, my son-in law.  He is going to be an amazing dad because he is an amazing man.

Today, my baby is having her first baby...what an amazing day!

0 comments: